• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for people at the game

Basbear

16 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's NC. Summer lasts until late November.

I keep forgetting that Charlotte is low country and you right. I've been in the mountains so long I've forgotten what the summers are like down there. I lived in Greensboro for 10 years and New Bern for 3 years.   Been up on the mountain for 20 and never coming down. Our summer is almost over already.   Fall is in the air and the squirrels are working overtime. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Beer 2

8 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I keep forgetting that Charlotte is low country and you right. I've been in the mountains so long I've forgotten what the summers are like down there. I lived in Greensboro for 10 years and New Bern for 3 years.   Been up on the mountain for 20 and never coming down. Our summer is almost over already.   Fall is in the air and the squirrels are working overtime. 

I am currently in the FL Keys for work, I am expect to be enjoying warm weather for quite some time.

• Beer 1