• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Tepper ixnay #keeppounding chant?

RenoCarolina

Fireman Ed didn't start as a screen prompt though did he? That's all you need. One dedicated super fan to turn around and get his section to start it. Just like the wave. Just need someone as loud, brash, and raged like Fireman Ed. Catman sure isn't the answer.

So, which one of you knuckleheads is up to the challenge?

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I can't think of a single stadium I've been to that doesn't prompt their fans to do some sort of organized cheer or chant

some of the best moments in stadiums are prompted.  College IMO has better traditions than the pros.  But yeah, the loudspeaker, band, scoreboard, cheerleaders, etc. all prompt and set stuff into motion.   

Gamecock fans are waiting on that shitty techno music to hit.  Clemson fans are waiting on the band.  And on and on. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

24 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Here’s a thought: instead of depending on a board to tell you when and what to do why don’t we do it on our own? Can’t possibly be that difficult.

Would be incredibly difficult. The only way I think its remotely even possible without the screen prompt would be double sided signs held up on both sides ... one for the keep..one for the pounding. 

Only thing I could logically think of that would get it cut would be Covid. The plosives and sibilance...The amount of spit flying from "K" and "P". In a crowded space with that many mouths opening in unison might be problematic considering the current situation. 

21 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I'd love to hear more about how you would get 70K to all start chanting at the same time. 

Throw Sir Purs ass out on the field and make him earn his money? 

I see your point though. The stadium is notoriously famous for being filled with so called fans telling other fans to sit down when cheering.  I myself have experienced it.  We all have, the Huddle is filled with stories about it.