• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elflein limited in practice today.

Zod

2 hours ago, Icege said:

I wouldn't say that Elflein is the scapegoat for the season. That will surely be Darnold.

However, Elflein is the worst player on the OL and it isn't close. Is he as bad as some of us feared? Not necessarily, but is he still getting drives blown up on multiple snaps? Absolutely.

Erving has been surprisingly decent, but the Panthers are also getting the ball out much faster than most teams (at least that seemed to be the game plan to neutralize the pass rush of the Jets and take advantage of match ups against their young DBs). Elflein was still noticeably losing reps.

For my money, Paradis and Daley were far worse that Elflein last week. Hopefully with Miller coming back and Daley not seeing much playing time that will help cover some of Paradis' suck. 

18 minutes ago, frankw said:

Are you related to Elflein?

2 hours ago, SBBlue said:

The very people who say that the o-line is so important and underappreciated are the ones who underappreciate our linemen the most.

2 hours ago, SBBlue said:

I'll say it.  Thank you Pat Elflein.  Nicely done. There are some of us here who appreciate o-linemen, even if they aren't on our draft board.

Seriously this is bizarre. I have never seen an nfl fan this passionate over an offensive lineman who is maybe a stopgap at best.