• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers Predictions thread!

Zod

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am familiar with that area, so I may have guessed high for you.

Realize, this was over 45 years ago.  You probably weren't alive.  I will admit, however, that the cream at the top was definitely at a far greater height than the mean.

However, 600 was well below my lower half.  

Edited by AsylumGuido
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Since you are an old head, when did you become a Saints fan and why?

As I mentioned before, my dad was in the Air Force.  In the Spring of 1967 we were transferred to Barksdale AFB in Bossier City, Louisiana.  I was nine years old.  I soon discovered my new state was getting an NFL team that season and I hopped on board and have never waivered.  We transferred to SJAFB in my high school years.  Went to NCSU for CompSci, but ended up becoming photo editor of the college newspaper and ... I returned to Louisiana in 1980 and the rest is history.

My wife and I have been on the waiting list for Saints season tickets since 2006 and finally came up this year.  Bought our tickets and haven't got to use one yet.

Edited by AsylumGuido
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, AsylumGuido said:

As I mentioned before, my dad was in the Air Force.  In the Spring of 1967 we were transferred to Barksdale AFB in Bossier City, Louisiana.  I was nine years old.  I soon discovered my new state was getting an NFL team that season and I hopped on board and have never waivered.  We transferred to SJAFB in my high school years.  Went to NCSU for CompSci, but ended up becoming photo editor of the college newspaper and ... I returned to Louisiana in 1980 and the rest is history.

If you were a Saints fan through the non-Brees years, that is legit as it comes. That is one of the worst franchises in NFL history. Plenty of banwagoners in the fanbase now but putting in that time as a Saints fan is legit AF.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, AsylumGuido said:

My wife and I have been on the waiting list for Saints season tickets since 2006 and finally came up this year.  Bought our tickets and haven't got to use one yet.

You know what they say anyone dumb enough to live below sea level...

• Flames 2

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

If you were a Saints fan through the non-Brees years, that is legit as it comes. That is one of the worst franchises in NFL history. Plenty of banwagoners in the fanbase now but putting in that time as a Saints fan is legit AF.

I mean anyone who can be a fan through Aaron Brooks throwing a pass backwards 💯

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1