• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers Predictions thread!

Zod

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

If you were a Saints fan through the non-Brees years, that is legit as it comes. That is one of the worst franchises in NFL history. Plenty of banwagoners in the fanbase now but putting in that time as a Saints fan is legit AF.

The base is there and strong.  I see Saints gear everywhere every day and have for as long as I can remember.  The Dome Patrol years were both great and frustrating.  We had the most dominating defense in league history and no offense.  This type of management is what generated the brief and small "bag head" protest of 1980-81.  It was not directed toward the players at all.  It was directed toward management for not spending the money to legitimately compete.  But that is a whole story in itself.   

2 minutes ago, AsylumGuido said:

The base is there and strong.  I see Saints gear everywhere every day and have for as long as I can remember.  The Dome Patrol years were both great and frustrating.  We had the most dominating defense in league history and no offense.  This type of management is what generated the brief and small "bag head" protest of 1980-81.  It was not directed toward the players at all.  It was directed toward management for not spending the money to legitimately compete.  But that is a whole story in itself.   

Not even being a little bit of a homer there? Top 20 sure top 15? possibly no chance it was the most dominating, that's blatant homerism the most dominating defenses in NFL history carried their teams to titles, 2000 Ravens, 2002 Buccaneers, 1985 Bears,1976 Steelers. . ect 

4 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Not even being a little bit of a homer there? Top 20 sure top 15? possibly no chance it was the most dominating, that's blatant homerism the most dominating defenses in NFL history carried their teams to titles, 2000 Ravens, 2002 Buccaneers, 1985 Bears,1976 Steelers. . ect 

Yawn!

The Saints had Sam Mills in his prime and he was arguably the fourth best LB on the starting defense.  And he was great.  Swilling, Johnson, Jackson, and Mills.  The Dome Patrol.

Edited by AsylumGuido

10 minutes ago, AsylumGuido said:

As a divisional rival with recent success, the Saints are easily hateable. But, in reality they aren't that different than Bengals, Browns, Bills fans. If you slogged through all that poo and are still a fan, that says a lot.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

As a divisional rival with recent success, the Saints are easily hateable. But, in reality they aren't that different than Bengals, Browns, Bills fans. If you slogged through all that poo and are still a fan, that says a lot.

But at least we aren't the Falcons.  Now that is a mess.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We haven't had it much better so...fug the Saints. 

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, AsylumGuido said:

Realize, this was over 45 years ago.  You probably weren't alive.  I will admit, however, that the cream at the top was definitely at a far greater height than the mean.

However, 600 was well below my lower half.  

You graduated high school over 45 years ago?  Holy poo how are you still alive?!?!?!?

(sarcasm fyi)

Seriously though, you have to be older than our DC.  Ok Gramps.  Now that fruit butt thing in the other thread really was weird. 🤮