• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers Predictions thread!

Zod

I predict a slugfest from start to finish with Panthers keeping it close throughout with great defense, a couple turnovers and a heavy dose of McCaffrey. We have the ball with a chance to tie/lead with 3 minutes left. More redzone woes force us to line up for a game tying 35 yard field goal, only to see it clank off the upright. 24-21 Saints.

Panthers 24

Saints 23

-DJ Moore -  100+ yards and 2TDs

-Sam - 250+ yards, 2 TDS, 1 int

-CMC - 100+ total yards again

-Panthers D has 4 sacks and forces 2 turnovers.

-Panthers bottle up the Saints passing game but Kamara goes off and almost wins it for them.

-Kamara - 125 yards rushing, 50 yards receiving, 3 TDs.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

I predict a slugfest from start to finish with Panthers keeping it close throughout with great defense, a couple turnovers and a heavy dose of McCaffrey. We have the ball with a chance to tie/lead with 3 minutes left. More redzone woes force us to line up for a game tying 35 yard field goal, only to see it clank off the upright. 24-21 Saints.

can we like, not do that again this year? Please?

You guys in this thread talking about how "loaded" the Saints are and how the Panthers doomed this Sunday are crazy. Are you really shaking in your boots about the prospect of Marquez Calloway, Deonte Harris, and Chris Hogan?

I'll take our trio of Moore, Anderson, Marshall any day of the week. Jameis completed 14 passes last Sunday and 5 went for Td's; nearly half his passes went for touchdowns that's an indictment on lackluster and overrated Green Bay than it proves the Saints offense is a well oiled machine. The Saints have a good Oline but I don't see them rushing for 171 yards like they did last week. The Panthers run defense is vastly improved. Both team defenses are great but I think we have a slight edge there. The Panthers question marks are the Oline and QB, but the Saints still have question marks at their Qb position as well, Jameis has been a Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde type performer his whole career.

Give me the Panthers at home 24-10 over the Saints. 

• Pie 2

34 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

You guys in this thread talking about how "loaded" the Saints are and how the Panthers doomed this Sunday are crazy. Are you really shaking in your boots about the prospect of Marquez Calloway, Deonte Harris, and Chris Hogan?

I'll take our trio of Moore, Anderson, Marshall any day of the week. Jameis completed 14 passes last Sunday and 5 went for Td's; nearly half his passes went for touchdowns that's an indictment on lackluster and overrated Green Bay than it proves the Saints offense is a well oiled machine. The Saints have a good Oline but I don't see them rushing for 171 yards like they did last week. The Panthers run defense is vastly improved. Both team defenses are great but I think we have a slight edge there. The Panthers question marks are the Oline and QB, but the Saints still have question marks at their Qb position as well, Jameis has been a Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde type performer his whole career.

Yeah like I told the Saints fan that came in here damn Packers defense is terrible. We are on the rise and will be a top 10 defense before year is over.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I somewhat agree. However, I think it does prove that the Saints take advantage of mistakes. Our 19 points prove we are not a well oiled machine. The fact he threw 5 TDs with very limited yards and attempts tells me they are closer to that than us, and it is gonna be difficult to beat them if we don't execute better. I still believe we win 24-20, but I wouldn't underestimate their efficiency. 

1 hour ago, Pantherxtreme said:

You make valid points but I don't think people are shaking in their boots. However the Saints are pretty deep. It should be a close game for us and we have firepower ourselves but you know the Saints staff will throw everything they have at us and even the kitchen sink. Back in 2015 Payton had Luke McCown throwing over 300 yards on our defense. These teams know each other well and you can count on it likely being a slugfest.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Panthers - 34

'Taints - 24

Sam goes for 320 yards, 3 TDs 0 INTs

CMC has 110 yards rushing, 1 TD and 8 catches for 85 yards and 1 TD

DJ Moore has 6 catches for 90 yards 1 TD

Robby has 5 catches 100 yards 1 TD

Terrace Marshall Jr gets his first career TD catch. 

Cats win, much rejoicing to be had. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2