• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Injury News

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

B3142BDF-38E2-4E78-8502-991FA5C89016.jpeg.8302dea7e00020620f6603b37e433f1e.jpeg

I really, REALLY hope Moton can go and this is just precautionary.  We need him out there every week...  that being said, if he weren't able to play, Rhule can't use the conditioning crap as a reason to not play BC, and then once that toothpaste is out of the tube, there ain't no putting it back...  so, hopefully we won't have to cross that bridge yet, but I'm looking for a silver lining.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

If things go south bad enough the team will get a high pick and should be able to address the Oline or QB this draft. That's all I got.

Ouch!  As much as I pull against the Panthers I will never condone that approach.  Do everything you can do to win every game and to hell with the draft.  

4 minutes ago, AsylumGuido said:

Ouch!  As much as I pull against the Panthers I will never condone that approach.  Do everything you can do to win every game and to hell with the draft.  

Did I say I was pulling for or condoning that approach? I simply said if things turned bad enough then it would be something to consider a silver lining for all the losing.