• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horn doing Horn things in practice

Captain Morgan

1 hour ago, Floppin said:

I don't think it was underthrown. If it was thrown any further there's no way the receiver catches that inbounds. I think in a game situation that that ball never gets thrown, at least I would hope not. 

I agree.  That is a ball a QB is forced to throw because it is a practice rep.   There was no play.   They basically have to throw the pick. 

18 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

That length is why we drafted him over Surtain.

The TD throw he gave up - he was slow to come out of his break, but he NEARLY broke the pass up with his ridiculous wingspan. 

If you watched that video of him training down in Miami with the NFL CBs the coach was raving about his length. It's a game changer - he's going to bully WRs. 

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

That length is why we drafted him over Surtain.

The TD throw he gave up - he was slow to come out of his break, but he NEARLY broke the pass up with his ridiculous wingspan. 

If you watched that video of him training down in Miami with the NFL CBs the coach was raving about his length. It's a game changer - he's going to bully WRs. 

Like having Reed Richards play corner...

• Pie 1