• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heinicke

NAS

It's a great story and the kid has moxie to spare. If he can stay healthy, he can make it interesting in Washington. They ranked him as the 32nd best starting QB in the league going into this week on NFL.com. They'll have to seriously rethink that for next week's rankings.

And Daniel Jones didn't look bad, either. That Giants team, though, just isn't ready for winning yet. 

3 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

You would think it would happen by now. I mean most back up QBs look good til there is tape on them and their flaws are exposed, like Kyle Allen. 
But Heinicke keeps playing well. Who knows maybe the Washington QB coach unlocked his potential. 

Kyle Allen had 4 games he started before he deteriorated pretty bad, and he didn't fall off a cliff until later.  He also was doing decently at WFT before his injuries... Unfortunately it may take time to find these guys flaws but it usually happens.

Other times, a new Jake Delhomme is born. Haha 

• Pie 2

JFC as I was typing a response to this The Athletic popped up a story about Taylor saying “he reminds me of Russell Wilson”.

NFL media is absurd in how they prop up mediocre QB play. Taylor is a nothing more than a solid backup until he proves otherwise. Remember how the media (and some fans) were ready to crown Kyle Allen after he fell into a few wins? 

7 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

JFC as I was typing a response to this The Athletic popped up a story about Taylor saying “he reminds me of Russell Wilson”.

NFL media is absurd in how they prop up mediocre QB play. Taylor is a nothing more than a solid backup until he proves otherwise. Remember how the media (and some fans) were ready to crown Kyle Allen after he fell into a few wins? 

Yeah, saw that article.

He's good, but that's...a stretch.