• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Cowherd picks the Panthers straight up

NAS

38 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Interesting, he also really really likes Lamar and says people talking smack are full of poo, sticks up for him quite a bit, more than I personally would  He also loves Murray, Mahomes and Watson.

In fact Jackson, Mahomes, and Watson are in his top 5 QBs. (Side note Darnold is in his top 10, I find that bold).

Stop reading into what you want to an perpetuate inaccurate bullshit, it’s part of the problem. 

And this is coming from someone who despises Cowherd. When he starts blabbing I want to just throw something large and heavy at his face.

Colin hated Cam. It wasn't even slightly hidden when he talked about him. He never had much respect for the way Cam played the position. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

*Sigh* Colin loves Sam, and USC, and so much wants to be proven right about his unwavering opinion that Sam will be an elite QB, given a chance.

Colin takes after his England born mother, he doesn’t like flamboyant or mouthy QBs…..hence for his strong dislike of Baker Mayfield.  I tune him out most of the time, so have no idea if he acted the same regarding Cam.  

Take his opinions with a huge Boulder of salt.

Cowturd is a massive windbag. He isn't any better than Stephen A. Smith or Skip Bayless.

• Pie 4

3 hours ago, onmyown said:

Interesting, he also really really likes Lamar and says people talking smack are full of poo, sticks up for him quite a bit, more than I personally would  He also loves Murray, Mahomes and Watson.

In fact Jackson, Mahomes, and Watson are in his top 5 QBs. (Side note Darnold is in his top 10, I find that bold).

Stop reading into what you want to an perpetuate inaccurate bullshit, it’s part of the problem. 

And this is coming from someone who despises Cowherd. When he starts blabbing I want to just throw something large and heavy at his face.

Are any of those QBs that you listed Cam? No? Then wtf is your point?

4 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

*Sigh* Colin loves Sam, and USC, and so much wants to be proven right about his unwavering opinion that Sam will be an elite QB, given a chance.

Colin takes after his England born mother, he doesn’t like flamboyant or mouthy QBs…..hence for his strong dislike of Baker Mayfield.  I tune him out most of the time, so have no idea if he acted the same regarding Cam.  

Take his opinions with a huge Boulder of salt.

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

3 hours ago, joemac said:

Thats pretty crazy...Mayfield is a great QB.  He looked pretty awesome against KC last week.  He was going throw for throw with Mahomes all day.  That one INT at the end was his only really bad throw of the game.  I think he was trying to throw it away but the defender got his leg and he didnt have enough force behind the throw. 

He's nowhere near the elite category for mine - he's not someone to put the team on his back.

Good game manager with an excellent supporting cast. 

• Pie 1