• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule to USC? WTF?

Zod

43 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yeah, that was just facts in response to someone saying Matt Rhule doesn’t seem like the type to start something and leave. 

so again, Matt Rhule signed a deal to coach Baylor until 2028.  4 months later he signed a deal with the Panthers.  Matt Rhule will do  what is best for Matt Rhule.  It’s what people do.  

I don’t think the USC job would be better for him right now.  So I don’t see him leaving.  But he could hit a window after this year….where he realizes what he does works better at the college ranks and dips before he establishes himself as a meh NFL coach.   

lol just facts. You gave 1 fact. lol The rest is just you Yodaing up your imagination.

You don't like Rhule, nor Sam. You have prepared yourself for a Meh type season. And your posting supports that. Hence. Grumpy you are.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

lol just facts. You gave 1 fact. lol The rest is just you Yodaing up your imagination.

You don't like Rhule, nor Sam. You have prepared yourself for a Meh type season. And your posting supports that. Hence. Grumpy you are.

He may just be realistic. We have done nothing to believe this is anything other than a meh type season we’re in for.

Edited by therealmjl

6 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

@CRA doesn't need you White Knighting for him. He's a big boy. He can defend himself.

Oh? And who the fug are you? That's right. Nobody.

Lol. Sit down somewhere Chad.

check my rep- I’ve ran this board longer than mouth breathers like yourself have chummed it up so pipe down with the flex from mommy’s basement.

Respect your elders, chode

Edited by therealmjl

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Yeah, that was just facts in response to someone saying Matt Rhule doesn’t seem like the type to start something and leave. 

so again, Matt Rhule signed a deal to coach Baylor until 2028.  4 months later he signed a deal with the Panthers.  Matt Rhule will do  what is best for Matt Rhule.  It’s what people do.  

I don’t think the USC job would be better for him right now.  So I don’t see him leaving.  But he could hit a window after this year….where he realizes what he does works better at the college ranks and dips before he establishes himself as a meh NFL coach.   

One could argue that he had accomplished a rebuild at Baylor all things considered. Hard to say the same of the Panthers ATM.

• Pie 1