• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Our offense now reminds me a lot of the offense under Rod Chudzinski.  Sometimes looks good in the first half, but tends to disappear as the game goes along.  

It seems like he's making it hard on Darnald. Then again our line is dropping like fly's.

• Pie 1

Just now, Fox007 said:

He needs to get conned on someone else as HC like now honestly. He clearly was carried by great players, he's done nothing to show he's even a good OC nevermind a HC lol but they can have him

Yeah, I've seen enough to know it's not the players.

He clearly struggles with the lead and in the redzone regardless of the personnel.  I fully expected us to have an offense that schemed people open every play, and the passes mostly do, but he makes so many inexplicable, highly predictable and stoppable calls in between, it destroys any and all momentum and the offense can never get into a rhythm.  These 2nd halves have been Dan Henning bad.

I miss Chud.