• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints Fans Suck

chknwing

On 9/19/2021 at 3:00 PM, Wes21 said:

I'm sure everyone has been on a plan and they are JUST ABOUT to close the doors and you have hope the seat next to you is open.  The experience that moment when someone not only sits next to you...but they are big.  I had that happen with a similar chick to the pic.  When she sat down she said "I'm sorry, I know I'm big."  Then she immediately does something I had never seen prior to that.  She asked for a seatbelt extension.  Up to that point I had no idea that had extra seatbelts to bridge the gap between seatbelts. LOL

Hey…it can happen the other way too….on a flight to Florida from L.A., I had a nice window seat, when a young man (looked like he could have been a DT at one time) had the middle seat.  He looked so uncomfortable, I felt bad for him, I switched seats.  Poor kid almost cried.  I’m a mother first, before anything.

I ended up snoozing for a bit with my head against his shoulder, lol.  Sweet, grateful and well brought up young man.

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, Jmac said:

I see extremely over weight people wearing a fit bit all the time.. ..what is the purpose? They don't appear to be using it for it's intended functions.

So only thin people watch their steps or go to a gym. Everyone has to start somewhere. For all we know she could have lost 50.lbs and still be large. I hate Saints and their fans but this thread is embarrassing. This is junior high humor and not funny.

• Pie 1