• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Send some kind words to the Saints here!

Zod

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I’ve been on this board for 15 years and no one even knows who the f*ck you losers are. Get this trash out of my face incel 

Lmfao wah wah I've been here longer heck I posted with some of the guys on the scout board..... The only incel around here is the guy who always thinks the world is falling. 

Fug the Saints and their dirty play. Trying to take out McCaffery with a blow to the head and then one of their dirty low blocks to the knees of an Offensive linemen. Same old dirty saints! Jameis can eat that L and choke on it!!!

Edited by Louie
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Lmfao wah wah I've been here longer heck I posted with some of the guys on the scout board..... The only incel around here is the guy who always thinks the world is falling. 

Lol have you had to change usernames a bunch of times because you’re a garbage poster?? Must have because you have a straight up retarded username now.

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

i mean im not sure what jameis was supposed to do today

their line couldn't block, and they just don't have enough healthy players

I think he did exactly what he was supposed to do today. He did the same thing he's done for about 60-70% of his career. He sucked and he lost. I hope he has a very long career as their starting QB personally. The Saints deserve it. They also were able to field 11 players on every possession with other players watching from the sideline so they had more than enough healthy players to take their spanking with. 

• Beer 1