• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2-0 y'all!!!! How does it feel?!?!

Zod

15 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

Shocked about what?  

I think most people expected us to be Jets, they were one of the worst two teams in the league last year.

Saints are starting a new QB, on the road, with a substantial number of their team out for various reasons.

Next week is a team that was worse then us last year with  Desean Watson at QB.

We have a very favorable schedule this year.

yeah glad we won and dominated (for the most part) the past 2 games but i wanna see what this team is like against consistent playoff type teams. if this defense is as legit as it seems to be and sam can be steady we have a chance at a playoff spot this year. 

but make no mistake the two teams we just played were in dumpster fire situations. we did what good teams do, beat them. but we're still extremely young. 

28 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Nothing is even remotely being implied. I'm making a statement of fact. Down to a 3rd string QB is an auto win to go 3-0

Eh, Carolina has a long and storied history of making backups looks like All-Pros. Not sure I'd go that far at this point.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Eh, Carolina has a long and storied history of making backups looks like All-Pros. Not sure I'd go that far at this point.

It's the Panthers there's definitely no such thing as an auto win. The oline will make or break us. But our defense is fantastic.

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Oh I know, I even made that same point in a different context last week. Trying a different approach this time though.

• Pie 1