• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Jets

onmyown

We literally have a QB playing out of his mind and frankly he carried the offense today (we averaged just under 3 yards per carry rushing).

I'll take a pick where he's trying to make something happen and he gets bumped so it fails once a game if he keeps this up. Granted, he has only played the Jets and a hobbled Saints D, but he looks damn good with the majority of his decision making, which is encouraging.

• Pie 7

8 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

As much as you hate to see the dumb play by your QB, I was glad he went thru it and was able to shake it off and play competently after that.  Hopefully learns from the mistake and learns how to come back from adversity. 

This! 

I appreciate QBs that don't let occasional turnovers rattle them.  

Turnovers are gonna happen, it's part of the game.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

The fumble/interception looked awful if you view it through the Moose lens, but when you see a defender grab his arm while he is trying to pitch the ball, it makes me feel much better.  Overall, other than that play, he did a terrific job.  Best slant passer we have had in over 20 years.  Jake and Cam through the ball so high that our YAC was always terrible, except for Smitty and his extra efforts.

• Pie 5