• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Sam needs preseason reps, this coaching staff is clueless."

Rags

9 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

He had at least three "turnover worthy throws" today

sticks out was the quick hitter to moore in double coverage, and another in the first half he forced to the left. 

that one in the 4th? to moore in double coverage?

If moore's a #1 and wants to get paid like one sometimes that's the read. That throw was fine, Moore almost had it, knocked out in the end.

or did you mean another throw? 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

I'll never feel bad about beating up on our arch rival at home I don't care who they're missing. Sam had a few wtf moments but when he needed to bounce back he did so and that's what you need to see from your starter. We do need to figure out how to get our O going without McCaffrey for a spell though that is a very notable issue.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just now, Rags said:

that one in the 4th? to moore in double coverage?

If moore's a #1 and wants to get paid like one sometimes that's the read. That throw was fine, Moore almost had it, knocked out in the end.

or did you mean another throw? 

moore crossing route was his first read. think it was end of the third. terrible throw. Should have been picked. 

another throw in i think the second to his left, tried to thread it. defender dropped it

won't be able to rewatch game to find exact passes. i work in healthcare, too busy

Just now, frankw said:

I'll never feel bad about beating up on our arch rival at home I don't care who they're missing. Sam had a few wtf moments but when he needed to bounce back he did so and that's what you need to see from your starter. We do need to figure out how to get our O going without McCaffrey for a spell though that is a very notable issue.

Robby showed up in the end but it's concerning how little he's been targeted. 

• Pie 3

Just now, Rags said:

Robby showed up in the end but it's concerning how little he's been targeted. 

I agree McCaffrey is a hell of a weapon but other guys are paid to make plays too. And honestly I was disappointed in DJ with that big drop on third down. He was well covered yes but it was in his hands he's got to start bringing those in if he wants to be an elite receiver.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm happy. I'm just not going to get overly excited. We're 2-0. That's awesome. But I'm not booking Super Bowl trips quite yet.

No one said anything about the super bowl in this post.  People are just happy about being 2-0.  No matter how you spin it, that's the best we could be right now and the post is still full of people going out of their way to try to spin it negatively.  

• Pie 7