• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn

TheoJay10

15 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

The sad thing is he won't get as much respect as he deserves because QBs are rarely going to throw his way so he won't get the opportunities to rack up as many interceptions and tackles as some other corners.

Disagree with this. When the Panthers face better vet QBs, they will test the rookie. His chance to prove himself is coming.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, stackofbacon said:

was pops wearing our gear today?

Not gonna lie, after he got his INT and as he was going to celebrate, saw him toss the ball away... my first reaction was, "how can you toss away your first INT which will be a ball that has the Saints logo on it, the team your dad played for, such a perfect ball to have on your mantle in the man cave the rest of your life"

Was glad to see one of the photographers noticed this too and picked the ball up to hand back to him.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, TheoJay10 said:

If that duck Jameis threw didn’t go so high Jaycee would’ve had 2 ints on the day. It’s crazy how much respect he’s been getting and how good he’s played in coverage so far. You barely notice him or hear his name called each game. Hopefully teams start to target his man more so we can see what he really is about. 

Smarter play was knocking it down anyways it was fourth down even if he pulls that INT in it's a net loss of 20 yards.

Edited by TrevorLaurenceTime22

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s kind of been nice to ease him into the league with these teams that have weaker WR and QB play. Thursday should be no different. I honestly did not think he would get an INT before a PI call. Seems to be playing smart physical ball. 

They literally didn’t target him one time today except for the pick and the almost pick. He’s been tremendous so far. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

So the only catch he's given up is the perfectly defended TD..... 1 reception.

Yeah. Exactly. And even then the Jets only targeted him 3 times. So, in 2 games 5 or 6 total targets, 1 catch allowed. 1 INT, 1 almost INT. He’s already the best CB we’ve ever had. He’s got the potential to be the next great CB, no bullshit. 

• Flames 4

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

Yeah. Exactly. And even then the Jets only targeted him 3 times. So, in 2 games 5 or 6 total targets, 1 catch allowed. 1 INT, 1 almost INT. He’s already the best CB we’ve ever had. He’s got the potential to be the next great CB, no bullshit. 

He's gonna be the best we've had IMO. Our secondary gets reinforced this week with AJ Bouye too.

• Beer 2

47 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

DJax's tackling and play have been great.  Hopefully it is him growing into a more complete player and not just contract year motivation. 

TBH DJax doesn’t strike me as that type of dude. He’s got that attitude that won’t sink. I think he wants to be one of the best and he’s still got room to improve. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

DJax's tackling and play have been great.  Hopefully it is him growing into a more complete player and not just contract year motivation. 

I really loved how he jumped up and made the one on one tackle on Kamara. Another play of his that impressed me was fighting off the block and drawing a holding call trying to make a tackle. Donte has really stepped up and bought into the system. 

• Pie 3