• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So..Uh..This Didn't Age Well.

Pantha-kun

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yup, but I think they end up going that way bc he at least gives them the element as a run threat...  And of Jameis keeps playing like he did today, I think Payton opts for Hill because he's less turnover prone.

Either way, I like our chances with this defense.

I really don't think every team can do what we did. NO has a awesome OL and we kinda bitch slapped them all game. Without Darnalds mistake we would have shut a pretty good offense out. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I really don't think every team can do what we did. NO has a awesome OL and we kinda bitch slapped them all game. Without Darnalds mistake we would have shut a pretty good offense out. 

Damn straight, man.  Had he not pulled that bone headed flip into the DL's chest, it would've been a shutout, easy.  I think week 1 could have been too if we would've gotten any semblance of consistent offense in the 2nd half or if Charlton could've punted worth a poo lol.  This defense is super special.  I just love it.  It's so physical,, and we're finally the bully again after years of getting our lunch money taken...  And now with Bouye coming back, it's gonna be even better.

• Pie 2

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Damn straight, man.  Had he not pulled that bone headed flip into the DL's chest, it would've been a shutout, easy.  I think week 1 could have been too if we would've gotten any semblance of consistent offense in the 2nd half or if Charlton could've punted worth a poo lol.  This defense is super special.  I just love it.  It's so physical,, and we're finally the bully again after years of getting our lunch money taken...  And now with Bouye coming back, it's gonna be even better.

We may not win many games but the ass kicking will continue. Teams will know that the Panthers are young and hungry.  Doubt them and overlook them at your own peril.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

We may not win many games but the ass kicking will continue. Teams will know that the Panthers are young and hungry.  Doubt them and overlook them at your own peril.

Looking at the schedule with the defense the way they have played so far….it might be more wins than we realize. Long way to go but I think it’s safe to say the defense has talent

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, hepcat said:

Looking at the schedule with the defense the way they have played so far….it might be more wins than we realize. Long way to go but I think it’s safe to say the defense has talent

It does. But you can bet other teams are taking notice and will do their best to neutralize the pass rush.  Some will be successful and some will not. But it is a solid foundation to start with and to build on going forward.