• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So..Uh..This Didn't Age Well.

Pantha-kun

not to be the wet blanket, but has anyone ever watched this segment before?

They do ABSURD predictions, I'd be willing to be that not a single one of them from this segment has ever been correct, literally.

As in Mooch, ALWAYS predicts some Kurt Warner record to fall, basically all he ever predicts, they're not serious predictions.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

49 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

They do ABSURD predictions, I'd be willing to be that not a single one of them from this segment has ever been correct, literally.

As in Mooch, ALWAYS predicts some Kurt Warner record to fall, basically all he ever predicts, they're not serious predictions.

This^

51 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

If they're going for absurd predictions, they could've predicted Alvin Kamara will rush for 5 yards and the Saints will have less than 130 yards of total offense. 

The fact that he chose that over anything else tells me he had no clue how much better this Panthers defense is this year. 

• Flames 2

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Negative even Teddy would have won this game. So far the Defense has been carrying the offense.

Really? Which defender threw for 305 yards and 2 td’s? Oh that’s right the same guy who made a “mistake” and nearly cost us the game! The offense hasn’t been perfect, especially in the red zone, but they converted  53% on 3rd down against the Saints. Yeah they left points off the board, but they’re sustaining drives, which keeps the defense fresh. But let’s overlook all that and focus on 1 interception thrown by the guy you despise, because it falls in line with your agenda.