• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remaining Schedule...

ClawOn

Ok, too early perhaps but now that we have information on the strength of our upcoming opponents for the test of the season, the toughest contests look to be:

Cowboys, Cardinals, Bills, Buccaneers X 2. 

Even 2-3 out of those 5 get us to the playoffs.  No guarantees on the rest of the schedule but they sure all look winnable. 

12-5 seem crazy?

• Pie 1

It's possible, though Saints will likely be more difficult next time.  How much so remains to be seen, but they were missing a ton of defensive players.  I think our defense will still feast, but it will be a much tighter game I think.

At this point I think 10-11 wins, which is a more than the 7-9 I was thinking before the season started.  Our defense is 100% legit.  Darnold is not garbage.  I'm still doubtful that our offense is where it needs to be though and I think we lose at least 1 game that we should win.  It all depends if this offense can improve week over week - and stay healthy.

Edited by Luciu5
typos

7 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

It's possible, though Saints will likely be more difficult next time.  How much so remains to be seen, but they were missing a ton of defensive players.  I think our defense will still feast, but it will be a much tighter game I think.

At this point I think 10-11 wins, which is a more than the 7-9 I was thinking before the season started.  Our defense is 100% legit.  Darnold is not garbage.  I'm still doubtful that our offense is where it needs to be though and I think we lose at least 1 game that we should win.  It all depends if this offense can improve week over week - and stay healthy.

Well they really couldn’t be much worse. We dominated them. 

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

You really don't know anything after a 2 game sample size. Im excited from what I've seen but I'm not going to start talking playoffs after 2 games

We were 6-2 in 2018 at one point and missed the playoffs. Granted Cam’s shoulder exploded but still.  

The 2002 Panthers after 1-15 year started 3-0 and finished 7-9. I agree let’s not get too excited yet but enjoy the wins.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

We were 6-2 in 2018 at one point and missed the playoffs. Granted Cam’s shoulder exploded but still.  

The 2002 Panthers after 1-15 year started 3-0 and finished 7-9. I agree let’s not get too excited yet but enjoy the wins.

That season was similar start too, the defense feasted. Peppers vs Harrington was memorable.

• Beer 1