• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Worst undefeated team" Its coming, we've been there.

thunderraiden

33 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Here we go lol.

We have had the easiest schedule but most places had their darling Saints ranked in the Top 10 before we dominated them from start to finish. 

Who else dominated a top 10 team like that so far? Oh, thats right the same Saints when they beat the snot out of their darling Packers.

The Broncos have beaten the Jags and the Giants, gtfoh. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 2

On 9/20/2021 at 11:49 AM, AppHeel said:

Wait...they had the Niners listed at the Tier 2 - 50/50?

Based on what?   a 17-11 final score?? 

Or was it just because they are the 49ers and saying they're Playoff-hopefuls sound more attractive to the mindless morons out there?

Edited by glenwo2

On 9/20/2021 at 3:32 AM, tukafan21 said:

We might be the worst 2-0 team, it's a battle between us the Broncos, and Raiders, and I think all 3 are about even, not an insult to any of them, but none of them (or us) are to the level of the Bucs, Rams or 49ers right now.

Look, I love what we've done so far, Darnold looks solid, CMC is the best RB in the game and showing it, and the defense looks like a definite top 10 unit.

But none of that changes how young and unproven we are, having beat a terrible Jets team and a Saints squad missing half a dozen starters, a bunch of backups, and almost their entire offensive coaching staff, who have also been living on the road for the better part of the last month.

I was optimistic coming into the season, and it's grown since then, but you still need to keep things in perspective, despite even the expected 3-0 start to the season, making the playoffs will still be questionable and even if we just miss out, it won't be a disappointment of a season as this team looks to be growing under Rhule.

I have high hopes for the next few years, but this isn't our year, we're not there yet.

Were number one on defense in the NFL lol

17 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Wait...they had the Niners listed at the Tier 2 - 50/50?

Based on what?   a 17-11 final score?? 

Or was it just because they are the 49ers and saying they're Playoff-hopefuls sound more attractive to the mindless morons out there?

Im still trying to figure out who the other teams have beaten that makes them so great. 

Its really nothing new even in 2015 we were the worst undefeated team until there were no more undefeated teams except for us. It does not matter who we beat we will not get credit. Even if we mop the floor with Dallas in week 4 they will have a ton of excuses. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2021 at 1:26 AM, thunderraiden said:

Just want to go ahead and kick things off for those that weren't here last time... or every time we start a season undefeated. We are always the worst undefeated team. We are always behind losing teams in power rankings, even if we beat them sometimes.

This is just how it is.

You've been warned. 

I agree...outrageous! 

• Flames 1