• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints Fans Game time Reactions

SBBlue

9 hours ago, ichigo1057 said:

They also have people crying about the refs. Gotta love when a team gets absolutely dominated but just has to fall back onto the "bad refs" excuse. At least there were a few of them saying refs didn't lose them that though.

Capture.JPG

The Saints have NEVER been screwed over by the re....nevermind.

• Pie 3

The best thing about this win:  If you want to know how to beat those "W-eating" QBs---just pressure him.  He was not really challenged vs. GB.  They won easily and he barely had to pass the ball. Even he thought he was "back".  So now, Peyton is not the QB genius he thought he was--he is only as good as his cheating and Drew Brees could carry him.  Like Billichick, Rivera, etc. some coaches are only as good as their QBs.  Take a coach like Joe Gibbs, however, who won titles without great QBs, and you have something. 

I love the power of positive thinking:  saintlyn8:   Our punting looks good tho. Thats something.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

The best thing about this win:  If you want to know how to beat those "W-eating" QBs---just pressure him.  He was not really challenged vs. GB.  They won easily and he barely had to pass the ball. Even he thought he was "back".  So now, Peyton is not the QB genius he thought he was--he is only as good as his cheating and Drew Brees could carry him.  Like Billichick, Rivera, etc. some coaches are only as good as their QBs.  Take a coach like Joe Gibbs, however, who won titles without great QBs, and you have something. 

I love the power of positive thinking:  saintlyn8:   Our punting looks good tho. Thats something.

Gibbs coached in a very different NFL. I think he'd find that particular approach difficult in today's game.

9 hours ago, Fox007 said:

SubmarineMike: Their D-line is practically getting to Jamies before the ball does.

Ok this one was fugin funny man I woke the kids up laughing...ofc its time fors chool so I feel nothing.

That's my favorite to.   Its funny cause its true.

• Pie 2