• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fame and Shame - Saints at Panthers

Zod

19 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

The Panthers had a screen pass set up perfectly for Marshall. There was nothing but green. Marshall slipped after the catch and didn’t get anything. The following play was the sack then blocked field goal. Had Marshall not slipped our 3rd quarter might have not looked so bad again.

True. That's the stuff we gotta fine tune. The NFC West looks like a division of playoff teams. We have to beat out at least one of them to make the playoffs. Luckily, they have to beat up on each other. We can make it in, but we have to put teams away. We have not played a team yet that has their crap together. That's not taking away from our success, but it's just a fact. Looking at the schedule, I'm not sure that even happens until we play the Cardinals on Nov. 14. Watching the Cowboys and Vikings makes me believe they may not be a playoff caliber team. Still wondering about Philly and New England as well.  Cards are the first sure-fire playoff team on the schedule in my opinion. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1