• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fame and Shame - Saints at Panthers

Zod

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Dumb ass mistakes happen sometimes. Mahomes literally tossed the ball into a Ravens hands to avoid a sack late in the game last night that may well have cost KC the win. And he’s the best QB in the league. 
Sometimes sh*t happens. Darnold played a very good game. Focusing in on one mistake where he tried to make a play isn’t indicative of him as a QB at this point. 

You make a good point and I’ll move on. Truth be told it looks like we fleeced the Jets on that trade. I’m so used to losing to the Saints that when Sam made that mistake I assumed they were going to come back and beat us. Our team is very good and responded well. 

Just now, Newbie said:

You make a good point and I’ll move on. Truth be told it looks like we fleeced the Jets on that trade. I’m so used to losing to the Saints that when Sam made that mistake I assumed they were going to come back and beat us. Our team is very good and responded well. 

Not gonna lie, I had a flashback at that moment as well.  I was yelling NOOOOO! at the TV just before he let go of the ball because I could see what was coming.  And it did. 

Then I remembered who's running things so I laughed and took another toke.

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Not gonna lie, I had a flashback at that moment as well.  I was yelling NOOOOO! at the TV just before he let go of the ball because I could see what was coming.  And it did. 

Then I remembered who's running things so I laughed and took another toke.

They way our team responded was impressive and you can tell they’ve all bought in on what the coaches are preaching. On a more serious note, with covid you should consider edibles over smoking. 😎

Just now, Newbie said:

They way our team responded was impressive and you can tell they’ve all bought in on what the coaches are preaching. On a more serious note, with covid you should consider edibles over smoking. 😎

If I had some I certainly would. Prefer them absolutely I do.  But like old man Snow I use whatever I have and make due.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

I get it was a bad error. I get it led to their only points. 

It was really his only mistake in the game. I'll take that knowing he's going to work his ass off to prevent it from happening again. 

Hubbard was his checkdown and I really think he thought he had time to get it to him.  It was a terrible decision but mistakes happen.  He has played well for us and I am highly pleased with his play so far. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

How do you agree the is an easily fixable mistake, then disagree about moving on. 

Seems to me you just want perfection. 

I don’t care how easily fixable it is. It’s still gotta be fixed. Like I said, it is Monday. Really the first day I have discussed it. We are discussing issues with the game. The title of this thread is Fame and Shame. Lol! I honestly don’t know how to explain that anymore. I’m not saying it is the end of the world, but needs to be addressed.