• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GEBQUS Sam Darnold for MVP

TN05

As fans this is something we should do when winning, especially with all the question marks we had (at QB, at OL, at CB, at LB, at S) 

The team worked hard. The coaches worked hard. Darnold worked hard. They will continue to work hard. 

Great win for the team. Hopefully Darnold will continue to grow before our very eyes. Love to see it. No one is screaming super bowl, but it feels good to know that things are looking up. We expected to see a strong start to the season. Let's hope we can keep it up. 

Look, I know some folks love hitching a ride to the North Pole on The Bipolar Express, but I'm just not one of them.

I try to keep an even keel during the season. Don't get too hyped up over wins. Don't get too depressed over losses. That's especially true with only two games under our belt.

That's not to say you can't celebrate and enjoy a victory. Absolutely you should.

I just wouldn't get cocky. It's a long season and stuff happens.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Look, I know some folks love hitching a ride to the North Pole on The Bipolar Express, but I'm just not one of them.

I try to keep an even keel during the season. Don't get too hyped up over wins. Don't get too depressed over losses. That's especially true with only two games under our belt.

That's not to say you can't celebrate and enjoy a victory. Absolutely you should.

I just wouldn't get cocky. It's a long season and stuff happens.

Fully understand. But if anyone is supposed to do this, or i guess should do this.. its the fans. I mean I fully understand the reason for not doing it. Especially with our history. But man if you heard the fans in that stadium. We do help in some way or fashion. It especially has to feel good for Darnold to get some love like this. 

But again I agree with you lol

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Some of this is too forced and a little too reminiscent of the early Kyle Allen Baby Goat stuff. Just take it a week at a time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/the_darnold

FAKE NEWS the GEBQUS's greatness has been known for YEARS. 

There are some people, believe it or not - not very intelligent people by the way - some would say they are stupid, not me, I would never, but SOME PEOPLE, who thought FAKER MAYFIELD was the best QB in that draft, but we all know who the real WINNER is. 

The Darnold will continue his UNPRECEDENTED two game winning streak on Thursday when we go down to Houston and take out DESEAN the DEVEANT and his LOW ENERGY team. 

• Pie 5

A preemptive Congratulations to Sam Darnold for winning his record breaking 40th consecutive Player of the week award for his MASTERFUL performance against the LASIK LOSER Jameis Winston and SHAMEFUL Sean Peyton, who some say, there are rumors let me tell you, I've heard them, I know you have too - they aren't very good, it's been said by MANY people that he as a little problem with prescription drugs.

SAD.

Some say the streak of 40 consecutive Player of the Week awards doesn't count because he missed some games due to MONO, but that is FAKE NEWS. Sam won those weeks too! I have evidence, It's true, I do, I have EVIDENCE that Sam in fact WON those POTW awards due to his STELLAR play. He received MANY VOTES throughout the years to receive these prestigious awards on a weekly basis. They say the voting for the POTW isn't over yet, but I say he's already won, and you all do too. GOOFY GOODELL needs to STOP THE COUNT and give Sam his award that he has rightfully EARNED. 

• Pie 7

1 hour ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Fully understand. But if anyone is supposed to do this, or i guess should do this.. its the fans. I mean I fully understand the reason for not doing it. Especially with our history. But man if you heard the fans in that stadium. We do help in some way or fashion. It especially has to feel good for Darnold to get some love like this. 

But again I agree with you lol

You'll never hear me complain about fans being happy.

Heck, that's what it's all about.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Brady is MVP so far. Happy for Sam though. 

FAKE NEWS!

SHADY BRADY left the AFC East to get AWAY from The Darnold, but we will not Rest until EVERYONE finally understands that the GEQBUS is the GOAT.

That is why, and this is a secret, very few people actually know this, but I have it on good authority, that Darnold himself ORCHESTRATED the trade to the Panthers in order, to once and for all, PROVE his superiority to SHADY BRADY.

This MVP Race is Sam's to lose because SHADY BRADY is TOO OLD with LOW ENERGY to finish out this season. Do you really trust an MVP candidate as old as Brady to finish the season? He's losing his wits, you can see the decline started last year when he couldn't even count how many DOWNS there were when they LOST on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, such a PRIVILEGE to even play on that stage, and he can't even count to four, it's so easy, one two three four, Look I just did it myself.

SAD.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

FAKE NEWS!

SHADY BRADY left the AFC East to get AWAY from The Darnold, but we will not Rest until EVERYONE finally understands that the GEQBUS is the GOAT.

That is why, and this is a secret, very few people actually know this, but I have it on good authority, that Darnold himself ORCHESTRATED the trade to the Panthers in order, to once and for all, PROVE his superiority to SHADY BRADY.

This MVP Race is Sam's to lose because SHADY BRADY is TOO OLD with LOW ENERGY to finish out this season. Do you really trust an MVP candidate as old as Brady to finish the season? He's losing his wits, you can see the decline started last year when he couldn't even count how many DOWNS there were when they LOST on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, such a PRIVILEGE to even play on that stage, and he can't even count to four, it's so easy, one two three four, Look I just did it myself.

SAD.

LOL I love it.