• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Christensen didn't trip himself.

Zod

2 hours ago, Zod said:

image.png

Erving stepped on his left foot making Brady fall backwards. It looked like he tripped on his own feet initially. 

Nice photo.  I am relieved.  Although I look at this photo, and I see some positives and negatives.

Cam's form is good.  Christensen's feet are too close together--maybe because 320 lbs was on one them.  Miller needs better arm extension and more knee bend and less waist bend.  Paradis looks good--he gets in trouble when they bull rush him and he is in good shape vs. the bull rush.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Panther'sBigD said:

It looks like he was hesitating a little bit and was slow getting to wherever he should have been, and that's when Erving got manhandled right over top of him. He'll get it figured out once the game starts to slow down. He's definitely got the physical tools. 

Yeah, it's like young guys in college getting their first reps. You generally need somewhere between 100-200 live snaps before a linemen really starts having things slow down for them.

6 minutes ago, Panfan35 said:

When they had Brady at Lt and brown at LG in the preseason they looked real solid pancaking guys 

They are. As long as the are up against equal talent they can and will hold their own. The level of competition has gone up a notch though since those preseason games.