• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"You need to pay attention to the Panthers"

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

We win 26-7 and Darnold says: I feel like we left some points on the board, and just didn’t really end things the way that we wanted to. 

I love this team.

We have left points on the board in both the Jets and Taints games.  We have to be able to convert 3rd and 4th and 1 yard or less.  Brady has to have plays in his book that don't include running up the gut or off guard...we can't do it. 

• Pie 7

42 minutes ago, Zod said:

We have all seen this before. Young team on the rise, having fun, then the growing pains of being on other teams radar. Its a really fun journey. 

That's why I warn these folks about getting too excited.  The rest if the NFL is going to take notice now. No more overlooking this team from anyone.  So buckle up folks because we are in for some slobber knockers from here in out. That's the way I like it though. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

That's why I warn these folks about getting too excited.  The rest if the NFL is going to take notice now. No more overlooking this team from anyone.  So buckle up folks because we are in for some slobber knockers from here in out. That's the way I like it though. 

The reason I don't care about that is because this has been a legit and honest rebuild...we look to be ahead of schedule but we clearly have a GM. If anything the rest of the league had best fugin be on notice b/c this is our first year with a real GM in decades.

• Pie 7

1 hour ago, joemac said:

Hes right though.  We easily could have dropped a 40 burger on them yesterday.  Such is life though in the NFL.  An ass whooping is an ass whooping whether you score 26 or 50. 

The best sign is we controlled the game on both sides of the ball.  If we can get this STs unit to achieve functionality, we will have a chance to win every time we step on the field. As a fan, you cant ask for anything more.

• Pie 3