• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"You need to pay attention to the Panthers"

Mr. Scot

13 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

That I agree with fully. We had opportunities and came up short. That's where I had the biggest issue with Bridgewater. 

It's why he isn't here. If he'd manage to lead a few game winning drives... He had so many opportunities. 

Of course he then threw the coaches under the bus, which was also weird.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Snake said:

I'm not sure we are a complete enough team to take on teams like TB and KC right now. We are young and we don't quite have the correct personnel to yet. But I mean where we came from year one to two is awesome. We have made more progress in two years than the NYG have in 5 years.

KCs defense isn't all that so far, We also have the pass rushers to make PM very uncomfortable. TB you are probably right about most of my concerns are on the offensive line... I'm saying I think we can be a playoff team and compete.

28 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

It's why he isn't here. If he'd manage to lead a few game winning drives... He had so many opportunities. 

Of course he then threw the coaches under the bus, which was also weird.

That is at least ONE difference that is confirmed between him and Sam :

Sam doesn't do that sh-t. 

14 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

I think Sean Payton and the Saints weren't ready for us.  I watched bits of his post game presser and the Drew Brees take about the college defense.  What I took from these things was simply they didn't see us coming.  They saw a joke of a team.  They underestimated us.  I don't know if other teams will going forward, but I sure hope they do.

14 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I think the Saints still cannot believe what happened to them. 

Sean will not let himself believe that Rhule and his band of misfits could possibly kick their asses so convincingly that it set a record for him and his team.

There is no chance in hell that could happen. Right?

fug the Saints. 

If you go watch Sean Payton's post game conference, you could tell by his body language that he was defeated. He was embarrassed. He was hurt. He kept looking down and couldn't even look the reporters when he was answering their question.

They got their ass beat and he knows it. 

• Pie 1

Two things come to mind when reading thread title and first page, and I have not read entire thread so sorry if this has been brought up before. 

#1)  Nobody is "really" talking about the @Panthers in anything other than "watch out for" or "surprise team: mode.  Mostly to cover their bases in case the streak continues.   I watched and switched channels on football all day Sunday and Monday afternoon/night and we got the basic highlights.  Other games they spent 15 minutes on.  Our highlights were like they were produced by boomer and we snuck into production.

Even today, when we are the next game up and NFL Network should be hyping the matchup any in depth coverage is woefully absent.

I remember 2015 and the "March to Relevancy" that any other team would call a 15 game win streak.  The Panthers still do not get respect in the national media coverage and it just gets old to complain about.  

2) Kay Adams is a bombshell but she is a self-described aints fan despite and therefore forever off the radar.  Watch even a part of this or don't.  It is the video equivalent of pointy elbows.

https://fb.watch/89P0oF5B-M/