• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Base Defense -- Odd Fronts**

SetfreexX

1 hour ago, rmoneyg35 said:

If Reddick keeps this up then we are going to have to give him a big raise because he’s on pace to have over 15 sacks. I was wondering how reddick would do this year, he had 5 sacks in one game so I figured he might not be as good as he was last year. So far he has been better.

Reddick is the real deal and needs an extension.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Facts. Also need to lock up Fox for another year or two. I think Jones is on a 2 year deal.

Jones is on a 1 year deal. Fox is here next year as well. Fitterer has done really well finding some talent in defense at reasonable contracts. Denzel Perryman has absolutely been killing it on the raiders defense. He obviously wasn't a good locker room fit but it shows a good talent evaluation and decision to bring him in at the price we got him at. Those are 3 great off season acquisitions at positions of need at well priced contracts. If Bouye is good too, combined with Horn, this is all on the front office for finalizing the players Snow is doing so well with. 

• Beer 3

13 hours ago, therealmjl said:

Phil Snow looks like a guy you’d see walking out of the nearby gas station with a pack of reds, case of Bud heavy and a bag full of pickled eggs and beef jerky but he is putting on a clinic every Sunday and has been since he strutted into BoA.

Lmaoooo so spot on . We had a coach from highschool that looked like him that guy would drink beers on the sideline and rip cigarettes all game but was a great coach 

21 hours ago, mav1234 said:

I have to admit I thought Snow was some kind of weird Rhule charity case from his bio... But man, that's why Rhule is in charge of a football team and I'm on CarolinaHuddle from my couch.

Snow has surprised so many ways.  If he keeps this defense flying around the field it'll be one of the best we've ever fielded.

A few more games like this, and I might to think that Rhule is some kind of weird Snow charity case!

• Pie 1