• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints at Panthers Tweets

SBBlue

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Remember when people said Burns was a bad pick because he was a speed rusher from FSU? 

I was skeptical because Hurney was doing one of his hold my beer moments.  And yes that FSU and DE's stigma thing was in the back of my mind.

I had that same twitch reaction about Darnold and the USC QB stigma.

What do I know?

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I was skeptical because Hurney was doing one of his hold my beer moments.  And yes that FSU and DE's stigma thing was in the back of my mind.

I had that same twitch reaction about Darnold and the USC QB stigma.

What do I know?

I was more nervous about this whole 3-4 formation Rivera was trying to do when he drafted Burns and I was worried he wouldn’t fit in as a 4-3 end

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

I was more nervous about this whole 3-4 formation Rivera was trying to do when he drafted Burns and I was worried he wouldn’t fit in as a 4-3 end

This too. It just felt so awkward for all of them that whatever they did I just knew it was going to blow up in their faces.

But I am thrilled that something good came from the ashes of the corpse of past regime.

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

This too. It just felt so awkward for all of them that whatever they did I just knew it was going to blow up in their faces.

But I am thrilled that something good came from the ashes of the corpse of past regime.

Burns bulked up from what I understand which helped. So did Shaq. Defense definitely looks bigger on the field than last year. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Dude his bank account makes him look like an Adonis. Money hides a lot of ugly, at least on the outside anyway. 

Everytime you see her interact with him her body language gives it away.

This is one area I actually feel bad for him.

I might not like him but I wouldn't wish that on any man.