• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two games in…. Is this a playoff team?

TheBigKat

I say yes ‘but’

1) have to spread the ball, self reliance on CMC and should be get injured, season’s  done

2) special teams has to improve. There’s going to be a couple games where it comes down to a FG to win, I don’t think we can win that yet

3) o line isn’t anything to write home about but losing linemen on an already porous line would spell a nightmare

4) both games, never trailed. Does this team have ‘grit’. With Cam and Jake, I always felt we can come back, not sure Darnold has that fire in his belly

10-7…. wildcard

Edited by TheBigKat

We beat the worst team in the NFL and a bad and depleted Saints team that was missing quite a few very important starters.

Let's get through the first half of the season before speculating on playoffs. Because the Saints were thinking Superbowl just last week. 

Sam has played well, but he has played against two bad teams that didn't apply any pressure to him whatsoever. Lets see what he does when he is pressured against a good defense. He made a few bad throws the few times he was pressured against the Saints. 

Edited by Kuhndog94