• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats on the win!

AsylumGuido

1 hour ago, AsylumGuido said:

I just want to check in and congratulate y'all for the win yesterday.  I've been a little preoccupied with one niece getting married and her sister deciding to give birth on the same day.  Spent Sunday after the game and today just trying to get my head back above water. Y'all played extremely inspired and the Saints had far too many obstacles to overcome to hang in.  I am the eternal optimist, but eight starters out, eight coaches in COVID protocol, limited practice, and weeks away from their homes had to have been a factor.  I was hoping that they could overcome all that, but there were, coupled with your team's excellent performance, more than enough straws to break that camel's back.

I can't wait to see y'all in week 17 in the Dome.  I'll be right there in section 229.  If you are planning on making the trip give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer.  Um, make that the first five of you.  I ain't buying for all of your sorry asses.  😉

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

Uh huh...sure.

After all that smack you talked, you must have a bulging stomach yourself with all the CROW that was shoved into it.  🤣

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

6 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

Uh huh...sure.

After all that smack you talked, you must have a bulging stomach yourself with all the CROW that was shoved into it.  🤣

Nope.  I never expect a loss.  I've been a fan of my Saints since I was nine years old back in 1967.  I can easily take a loss if it occurs.  Over the past decade and a half, however, they have been far more rare.

54 minutes ago, AsylumGuido said:

Also take into consideration we were missing Michael Thomas and Tre'quan Smith, our top two WR's, starting center, and six of our offensive coaches for the week.  

I haven't, while not something to ignore I don't believe it played quite the role that you appear to.