• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats on the win!

AsylumGuido

5 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

My favorite Jameis moment (sorry, never watched him much at FSU or the pros)….all the smack they were talking about PAC defenses, lol.

Good player, but when he gets pressured, hilarity ensues.  

ROFL

That actually is a good microcosm of his whole career. He had some legit moves and was moving well to avoid the pressure but then he done went and Winstoned himself.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

I do say good sir, and with all due respect, that by the time we play again this year our offense will be in full swing. Darnold will be airing it out to big play making receivers while you can expect at least one mid field 6 point Sally from McCaffery. There's no jumbo gumbo bowl big enough to calm your hunger nor no dollop of Saint's bourbon infused special sauce strong enough to quench your thirst this year.  Hence forth I'm afraid everyday will make Drew Brees feel like a distant memory, like a warm nap under shade in the Louisiana evening. Try as you might to numb this ever growing pain the way your general Sean Payton may with over the counter prescriptions, your glory days for now will be soon put to rest. When a man hungers for crab legs more than the theoretical Ws he creates and eats with the palm and fingers of his own hands, you'll soon see you have a problem that not even Taysom Hill can dig you out of. I can only hope for your sake that your soul can find a way to let you down easy as the New Orleans Saints sails slowly sink into a forgettable nothingness forever more. Rest your soul. 

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2