• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats on the win!

AsylumGuido

18 hours ago, Beast_3000 said:

I have no idea why this guy got an entire freaking Pie for that excuse laden post. You play with the cards you are dealt. What’s the excuse for your defense giving up almost 30 points? That’s the equivalent of us complaining about losing Cam for 2 years back to back and playing with our backup quarterback all season long.

I didn’t see Saints fans making excuses before the game. All I heard was “whodat gone whip dem Cats” 

Game 17 indeed sir. Hopefully we will have the playoff locked up by then. 

I think they just pied him because he came back. lol!

But yeah, all Saints fans and all analysts were saying those things were not going to stop them. How do you pick the Saints to win the game and then start throwing out excuses when they get taken to the woodshed? If they lost by 3, maybe I see the excuses. But not 26-7, with a gift from Darnold in the 4th. If he just takes that sack, they don't score period. They were wrong, why can't they just admit it? I admit I was wrong. Winston didn't throw 3 TDs and get benched. We didn't win a close game. I was wrong. I wasn't one of the guys saying we would completely dominate them. So I'm not gonna make excuses. WE ALL KNEW about what the Saints had to deal with before the game was played, tune was very different then though. 

22 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I do say good sir, and with all due respect, that by the time we play again this year our offense will be in full swing. Darnold will be airing it out to big play making receivers while you can expect at least one mid field 6 point Sally from McCaffery. There's no jumbo gumbo bowl big enough to calm your hunger nor no dollop of Saint's bourbon infused special sauce strong enough to quench your thirst this year.  Hence forth I'm afraid everyday will make Drew Brees feel like a distant memory, like a warm nap under shade in the Louisiana evening. Try as you might to numb this ever growing pain the way your general Sean Payton may with over the counter prescriptions, your glory days for now will be soon put to rest. When a man hungers for crab legs more than the theoretical Ws he creates and eats with the palm and fingers of his own hands, you'll soon see you have a problem that not even Taysom Hill can dig you out of. I can only hope for your sake that your soul can find a way to let you down easy as the New Orleans Saints sails slowly sink into a forgettable nothingness forever more. Rest your soul. 

I stopped reading after the second cliché delivered in the rambling diatribe. 

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, mbarbour21 said:

I think they just pied him because he came back. lol!

But yeah, all Saints fans and all analysts were saying those things were not going to stop them. How do you pick the Saints to win the game and then start throwing out excuses when they get taken to the woodshed? If they lost by 3, maybe I see the excuses. But not 26-7, with a gift from Darnold in the 4th. If he just takes that sack, they don't score period. They were wrong, why can't they just admit it? I admit I was wrong. Winston didn't throw 3 TDs and get benched. We didn't win a close game. I was wrong. I wasn't one of the guys saying we would completely dominate them. So I'm not gonna make excuses. WE ALL KNEW about what the Saints had to deal with before the game was played, tune was very different then though. 

I respect your total hatred of the Saints.  You have remained consistent as long as I have known you here.  I expect no less.  Keep it up, my friend.