• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting Stats found on Twitter [*current: Panthers lead league in QB Hits]

KB_fan

The fun stats keep piling up.  Funny how that happens when your team is winning! 🙂

I looked up how each of those teams did:

2006 Ravens 13-3

2002 Chargers 8-8

2008 Ravens 11-5

2006 Chargers 14-2

2000 Saints 10-6

Pretty nice company!  Looks like having a smothering defense at the start of the season makes full season success much more probable.

11 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

The fun stats keep piling up.  Funny how that happens when your team is winning! 🙂

I looked up how each of those teams did:

2006 Ravens 13-3

2002 Chargers 8-8

2008 Ravens 11-5

2006 Chargers 14-2

2000 Saints 10-6

Pretty nice company!  Looks like having a smothering defense at the start of the season makes full season success much more probable.

If this keeps up maybe we can chase the 2000s Ravens hehehe

• Beer 1

I have a bunch of stats tweets to post from the past few days.  I'll probably do some of that while MNF is on later.

But I do just want to post one of my own stat tweets from just a few minutes ago.  Our run defense may not be as "sexy" as our pass defense... but it may be the part of our defense that is "most improved" (along with getting off the field on 3rd down ... the two are related!!)

Here are the deets:

As promised, a bunch of Panthers stats I've seen on Twitter following their week 3 win against Houston.

I'm going back to Sept 22 (last Wed) and then going forward....

Makes me sad to revisit some of the great CMC stats from right before the game and the 1st quarter.  But hopefully he'll heal up quickly and be back on the field within a few short weeks.

• Beer 1