• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting Stats found on Twitter [*current: Panthers lead league in QB Hits]

KB_fan

Week 3 over and some things remain the same. 

Panthers have the worst pass-block win rate:

And the best pass rush win rate:

interesting to see Dallas with only a 43% pass-block win rate. Everyone hypes up their O-line. Looks like the Panthers D has a nice opportunity.

Here are the DT pass-rush win stats.  NO Panthers make this list... Not necessarily a bad thing.  We know we're getting interior pressure.  It's just that we're either not meeting the technical definition of a pass-rush win, OR we've got many players impacting the passer, not just a single dominant star.  I'm guessing it's a combination of both.

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He hasn't faced any real pressure, yet.  That's about to change. 

Yes, it's going to be interesting.  Panthers defense is currently #3 in the league in terms of opposing teams passing completion rate. 

Wk3_OppCompletionPct.JPG.563825b5c80cce4e3d1997229250ef18.JPG

And Dallas has the highest completion percentage.

1812868602_Offensecompletionpct.JPG.f8cb3cc45362820516f9b7cf3b7e7fa0.JPG

Going to be a fun battle of a great defense against a great offense.

8 hours ago, KB_fan said:

And here's the Run block win rate. Panthers still struggling, and Dallas excelling.  Will be a stiff challenge for our best in league rushing defense. Shutting down the Dallas run game would give incredible legitimacy to the Panthers D.

I feel like I remember the Steelers going to the Bears in 05 and smacking them in the mouth. Bears has the best defense at the time and they ran over them. Not surprising they made it to the SB.

I hope we see the opposite on Sunday. If we make the Cowboys look pedestrian then the sky is the limit, this defense plus some luck could end up SB champ no matter how crappy the offensive line is.