• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about the Texans. What do you know?

Zod

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I know they're a lot better than I thought they'd be. I expected them to be on the hunt for #1 overall next spring. That looks pretty unlikely through two games.

That will be the Jets and Jaguars. Man, I wish we could have been worse like them last year so we could have gotten a 100% guaranteed hall of famer like they did.

Now they have the unique opportunity to draft ANOTHER 100% guaranteed 1st ballot QB!!!

• Flames 2

12 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

That will be the Jets and Jaguars. Man, I wish we could have been worse like them last year so we could have gotten a 100% guaranteed hall of famer like they did.

Now they have the unique opportunity to draft ANOTHER 100% guaranteed 1st ballot QB!!!

This is why the Falcons were smart and got themselves a TE.  Because they knew they'd be back the next year to get their QB!

• Beer 2

17 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

Jets will be drafting OL for sure. Haven't watched the Jags at all this year.

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm not comfortable enough yet to expect anything other than they play full throttle until the clock hits 00:00 in the 4th quarter. 

So long as we have at least one more point than they do when the clock hits 00:00 in the 4th quarter, that's all that matters.

Style points is not what I'm looking for on Thursday.

A "W" is.

• Pie 2