• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about the Texans. What do you know?

Zod

this is a trap game if I've ever seen one

Thursday night/short week (check)

away game (check)

Houston team who no one believes in but has been competitive their first two games (check)

Starting a rookie QB who we don't have much film on (check)

The panthers should win this game, that being said we have really left off the gas peddle in both our first two games. If we show up and do that for four quarters in Houston I could totally see Houston winning a low scoring slugfest and us all standing there scratching our nuts 

Edited by SOJA
  • Pie 2

21 minutes ago, SOJA said:

away game (check)

Houston team who no one believes in but has been competitive their first two games (check)

The panthers should win this game, that being said we have really left off the gas peddle in both our first two games. If we show up and do that for four quarters in Houston I could totally see Houston winning a low scoring slugfest and us all standing there scratching our nuts 

Like the Saints.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

away game (check)

i can also see the Panthers blow out the Texans....and we'll still stand there scratching our nuts because that's how we roll here at the Huddle.  🙃

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

away game (check)

Yes but I don’t think Rhule will allow players to underestimate their opponent.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, NAS said:

Yes but I don’t think Rhule will allow players to underestimate their opponent.

In the pressers the players are saying the right things.  Snow was up all night Sunday.  

They seem all business.

Houston is NOT as bad as team as everyone says.  Probably 7 win team if Watson played.  They have some O weapons if Davis has time to get it to them and Ingram can run the ball.

We showed a lot of tape against the Saints so now everyone has something to study.

We should beat this team but....

Any given Thursday.

5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Saints wasn’t a trap game. We were at home and they were favored. Houston with their backup QB is a great example of a trap game.

I like the Thursday night game because it’s fun to watch and then potentially have a nice wide open Sunday. Being on the road for a Thursday night game is tough for the team. It was an older article but one I read had Thursday night home teams winning at an over 62% win rate versus over 56% normal home team win rate.

Maybe you don’t recall our last on the road Thursday night game but I do and it weren’t pretty. I’d be happy with any type of win and then a nice long break. 

I remember.  

It's all good.