• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule on Phil Snow

ncfan

5 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I see he got drunk and passed out in his office again.  

There is an anecdote about a group of abolitionists complaining to President Lincoln that General Ulysses S Grant was nothing but a whiskey drinking drunk and asking for his removal. Lincoln's response was to ask where he could get more of the whiskey to send it to all his commanders.

This is what comes to mind when one envisions Phil Snow passed out in his office at BofA.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Floppin said:

Definitely. 

Don't get me wrong, I like scoring points as much as the next football bro, but there's just something so much more satisfying about a watching a defense go out there and beat the absolute poo out of the opponent. Like ground into the fuging turf and beat into submission just wanna go home type of defense.

Well with a DC like him. Even if Brady goes else where we can find another OC and he doesn't have to be lights out. Snow going to bring the freeze to any OC in the leauge.

I have been high on our defense for quite a while.  I love the fact that our defense is made of athletic and fast players and Snow knows how to get the most out of them.

I think Snow will have a game plan for every offense we face and bring pressure all game long. My concerns are how we will fair when we face mobile accurate QBs.  Will some OC figure out a way to counter our defense and expose how to beat us.

I think not but it's possible.

6 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I think Snow will have a game plan for every offense we face and bring pressure all game long. My concerns are how we will fair when we face mobile accurate QBs.  Will some OC figure out a way to counter our defense and expose how to beat us.

I think not but it's possible.

Every play caller and coach has certain tendencies. Someone will figure Snow out. Then it will be all about execution. There are a lot of problems smart coaches know how to fix and counter. The key is having players that execute! Talented players doing their jobs and coaches calling a good game are hard to beat!