• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which Panthers have pro bowl potential this year?

Zod

CMC (duh)

Brian Burns

DJ Moore (I hope! He deserves the recognition if he keeps playing as he has been).

Haason Reddick

Jury is still out on the secondary. They're playing great, but haven't been really tested too much. But could see Donte getting some love. He looks like a different player!

Oh and hopefully Moton too.... (but if he's part of a poor O-line, might not get the love he deserves).

38 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You too?! Damn, just a little bit of success and it's pro bowls and super bowls all over again. 

Damn it's going to be a long season.

God forbid the Panthers stomp the poo out of the Texans. This plays would be insufferable with all the optimism and positivity. You might want to take a few weeks off from coming here...

18 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Nobody thinks that Shaq has a shot huh?

I think he stands a pretty good chance when it's all said and done. 

If he keeps playing like he has then he'll shoot up the list. Burns, Reddick and Chinn had very high expectations coming into this season and so far they seem to be meeting them. Shaq has been a pleasant surprise that I would like to see continue all season.