• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go ahead, admit it. Huddle confessionals.

Ivan The Awesome

I didn't believe in Coach Snow. I said his defense played like a bunch of old ladies last year and that he called a soft game because he wasn't up to the pro level.

It looks like he's proving me wrong this season so far. Hope he keeps making me eat my words because this defense looks great.

I think its super early to be doing this and we are just as likely to come back and do a follow up to this but ...

Deshaun, Justin, Mac, Cam- anybody but Sam. Sam has looked much better than I expected. His confidence is growing and he's not losing us any games. Our defense is ELITE and havingthe ball for 30 mins a game will help any QB. As much as I like PJ, Im concerned should Sam get injured during this season.

Again, its week 2 and we dont know what will become of Justin Fields, or any of the other QBS... but I feel a lot better today than I did. And I hope Sam Darnold keeps doing it. 

• Pie 1

I'm not ready to admit anything. I thought the defense looked big and fast in the preseason, they made a LOT of upgrades on that side of the ball, so I expected them to be good. Burns is a freak and will probably have 15+ sacks this season.

On offense I'm still not totally sold on Darnold since he hasn't faced a single scrape of adversity yet with the defense being so dominant. But, I will say he has looked confident and poised save for a couple bad moments. Playing with the best RB in the game will help with that.

• Pie 1