• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Texans - What Texans Fans are Saying

Zod

While I think some of the difference between week 1 and 2 was the team getting acclimated against the Jets, I also think the coaching staff chose to play down to their competition. The punts from the 30, super conservative 2nd half offense, etc. Hopefully the thrashing of the Saints opened the staff's eyes on what works but my biggest worry is we play limp against the Texans and keep it unnecessarily close. 

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

You can tell that first guy didn't see either game.  The Jets, we certainly did not do as well as we should have, but we were in control the whole game.  The Saints offense was simply dominated.  They literally went 3 and out over and over again.  At least he admits they'll still lose. 

Hopefully we go out there, punch them in the mouth, and blow them out bad.

• Pie 1

Lol an automatic win if they had Taylor starting I want what that guy is smoking. This season might be a lot like 2015 with every other team’s fanbase downplaying the Panthers success and saying “blah blah bracket Olsen shut down Cam we win!”. Similar story this year might be “Bracket McCaffrey Darnold stinks we win!”

Panthers should win this game in blowout fashion. If they don’t then maybe those first two games were a mirage.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I mean I wouldn't say the Panthers struggled to beat the Jets.

I believe we struggled late. But the score does not reflect the play on the field. It was a total shutout for 3 quarters. Same with the Saints. I am hoping that we finally have the scoreboard speak for itself tomorrow.