• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our RBs not named CMC suck.

PootieNunu

Didn't Rhule pull Hubbard because he missed a block against the Jets?

In any case, I  think he will to start contributing soon. Most the plays I've seen he didn't have much of a hole to run through. I'm sure Brady will figure a way to get him the ball soon, we need to keep CMC healthy and with 17 games we need a backup that has had reps...

• Pie 1

I think we needed another rb in the mold of Mike Davis to both compliment McCaffrey and gut out some of those tough yards behind a less than ideal oline. Hopefully it works itself out but from looking at things at the moment we possibly could've picked up another decent back on the cheap.

18 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

This team has no power running game in between tackles when needed for critical short gain conversions/scores.......and sending CMC in there is going to shorten his career.  

It was beautiful watching the Ravens OL open up big holes between the tackles time and time again on Sunday night.  Compare that to the penetration the Saints DL routinely got against our OL.   

Ugh - it was night & day.   

2 hours ago, Bartin said:

RBs that can pass block are rare especially young ones. It’s basically not done or taught in college especially in spread systems so most come into the league with no clue how to do it.

Pass block?  I think the problem here is our supposed "power back" got run over by a CB!  There is no excuse for something of that magnitude. 

Yes, I know he was technically pass blocking, but it was a CB not a Dlineman!

Edited by 33inNC