• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Texans likely without S Justin Reid

Zod

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

Is he that big of deal, I mean it’s the Texans?

He is the leader of their defense and has a INT in every game thus far.   That a very big blow for the Texans. 

Reid and Taylor are both massive blows for the Texans.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

59 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Gonna go with the starting QB that was playing well being out as their biggest loss

🧢. Tyrod is a serviceable backup. Nothing more. As far as talent goes Reid is the best football player on that team and it’s not close

12 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

It never seem that close it was over. Lol it wasn’t a 5 pt game till the end. We was up 8 after 3 and was up 11 till 2 min to go in the game.

lol.  ESPN has the wrong stat up.  It does show it was a 5 pt game in the 3rd. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401326309

11 pt play lol?  But I mean it was still a one possession game in the 3rd.  We did a poor job in terms of outplaying a team and not letting the scoreboard reflect it.   

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, RJK said:

🧢. Tyrod is a serviceable backup. Nothing more. As far as talent goes Reid is the best football player on that team and it’s not close

QB is 9000x more important than a safety. I don’t care if they lost prime Ed Reed and their backup was Haruki Nakamura, the drop off from Tyrod to a raw rookie that has no business starting is a much bigger loss.

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, Jonah Hill said:

Even though I expected nothing less it's never good thing for you guys to be cheering for injuries. Stay Classy Carolina!

Did you even read through the thread before you provided your inevitable shít take on things?

0% in this thread cheered this injury. Most said you play who you play. You are a complete dweeb and should prolly stick to the SaintsReport with Alice and the other swamp rats. 

You are Donny in TBL and outta your element here. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Can a team be any luckier than the Panthers have been so far this season? Hopefully we take full advantage, rack up some wins before we hit the gauntlet.

You're right of course, but maybe after so many things going against us for the last 3 years the football gods took pity 

Edited by Seltzer

2 hours ago, mbarbour21 said:

If they are without Justin Reid and we don’t manhandle them then we don’t deserve the respect we often wine about !!PERIOD!! We win by 3 TDs or more, or we accept what ranking we get and kiss their feet in thanks that they didn’t rank us 32nd!

Media rankings can kiss my ass.

Get the "W" however you can get it, is what i say.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1