• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions: 2016 SB defense

Jmac

Does this defense have the ability to be superior to the SB group. I know no one can replace L.K or T.D, I am talking about the over all squad. To early to be certain for sure, but if they keep on this trajectory and they stay healthy....where do you see this group in two years? The best we ever put on the field?

What u got????

In no real order, 2015, 1996, 2003 and 2005 are the 4 best defensive teams to date IMO.  All unique. 

this unit has potential.  And you really got to like it if they can keep adding to it given the age of some of the studs.  It’s a young foundation.  I could see them jumping some of those prior teams. 

• Pie 3

This unit can be better overall than the 2015 defense. However situationally 2015 is superior because they had prime Luke Keuchly making all of the right adjustments before the snap. 

The 2021 defense is like an upgraded 2013 squad with better corners, and a better safety, minus Luke.

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

23 minutes ago, CRA said:

In no real order, 2015, 1996, 2003 and 2005 are the 4 best defensive teams to date IMO.  All unique. 

this unit has potential.  And you really got to like it if they can keep adding to it given the age of some of the studs.  It’s a young foundation.  I could see them jumping some of those prior teams. 

No 2013?

• Pie 7