• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Texans TNF GameDay thread!!!

Zod

Yeah, the Brown and Bouye inactives make zero sense to me.  No way Bouye's is due to the same "soft tissue" injury he missed all of camp with.  I just think Rhule is uncomfortable messing with what's been working and/or is worried about Bouye's conditioning translating well into the game.

Also, I 100% believe in this team, so I don't know if it's repeated trauma haunting me from seasons past, but this game is much bigger than people are making it out to be for us.  It has all of the makings of one of those sneaky trap games that we have faltered in in the past - injury depleted team, short week, prime time/nationally televised game, and we're starting to pick up momentum as a national darling of sorts.  I really hope Rhule keeps our guys hungry and don't allow them to buy into their own hype thus far.  Play this game like we're 0-0, the opponent is at full strength, and we haven't proven anything yet.  Just the circumstances around this game give me Fox/Rivera era heebie jeebies.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

I already know this game is going to be a lot more nerve racking than it should be.

Thats my expectation, but I'm setting the bar low due to my life experiences as a Panthers fan lol, and simultaneously hoping we blow the doors off in complete dominance.

• Flames 1