• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Texans TNF GameDay thread!!!

Zod

22 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

"Did you get to 3-0?"

"Yes"

"What did it cost?"

"Everything."

Fugging everything!! we're week three out of a 17 game schedule... not little injuries, but HUGE KEY injuries! This is part of the reason the NFL sucks anymore, just having hope. You cannot truly have hope in your team anymore, they could have the most talent on paper compared to every team in the league, but where does that get you when NO ONE can stay healthy in this BS league... YES, injuries have always happened in the NFL, I get it. It's just funny how for years when I was a Dallas Cowboys fan (forgive me), before Carolina got a franchise, the key players on the team that won multiple super bowls stayed on the field. Todays game is nothing but a huge gamble on how many of your playmakers stay healthy. Three games in and all of a sudden... how do we look now? Yes... We're 3-0, I get it... but dammnit, we need some luck!

Edited by Dragoon11
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Dragoon11 said:

Fugging everything!! we're week three out of a 17 game schedule... not little injuries, but HUGE KEY injuries! This is part of the reason the NFL sucks anymore, just having hope. You cannot truly have hope in your team anymore, they could have the most talent on paper compared to every team in the league, but where does that get you when NO ONE can stay healthy in this BS league... YES, injuries have always happened in the NFL, I get it. It's just funny how for years when I was a Dallas Cowboys fan (forgive me), before Carolina got a franchise, the key players on the team that won multiple super bowls stayed on the field. Todays game is nothing but a huge gamble on how many of your playmakers stay healthy. Three games in and all of a sudden... how do we look now? 

We look 3-0 next man up

27 minutes ago, t96 said:

Denver also lost their stud pass rusher Chubb to injury recently. We’ve had rotten luck for sure but it’s not unique to us.

Yeah, I get that... it will always impact the game. We NEED CMC for a WHOLE season.... we NEED Horn to develop into the playmaker we know he looks like. I swear, we just need the Ju Ju Gods to smile upon this team during this long ass season. I hate to be negative, we're 3-0 and I love this team, but we're young and need things to go our way. I'm knee jerking for sure... but it breaks my heart to see Horn go down week 3, totally breaks my heart. I wanted to see him with a pick 6 this game.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Dragoon11 said:

Yeah, I get that... it will always impact the game. We NEED CMC for a WHOLE season.... we NEED Horn to develop into the playmaker we know he looks like. I swear, we just need the Ju Ju Gods to smile upon this team during this long ass season. I hate to be negative, we're 3-0 and I love this team, but we're young and need things to go our way. I'm knee jerking for sure... but it breaks my heart to see Horn go down week 3, totally breaks my heart. I wanted to see him with a pick 6 this game.

Grab a beer man drink to 3-0. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

This is domination @hepcat you were wrong about losing but these injury's sour this a lot.

Screenshot_20210923-230308_Chrome.jpg

The 2nd half the offense stepped up without CMC. Darnold made some nice plays and  Hubbard and Freeman kept the running game moving. The offensive line is still an issue but at least there were no more injuries.

• Pie 5