• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Texans TNF GameDay thread!!!

Zod

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

You really are one to talk, or should I go back and quote all of the whiny baby 🍼 posts you made about how we were gonna lose again.

I made 5 posts in the gameday thread and not one of them said we were going to lose the game. You need to sleep it off dude you're unhinged.

Edited by frankw

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ron said:

You didn't get the reference to 2015 when the media consistently stated we were the worst undefeated team in NFL.

Dude make that reference in what you said it’s easy to assume that you were just hating but sorry for the misunderstanding haha

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

More often than not...Hell, just look at the ignorant sh-t you spouted last night.

And for the record, people who deliberately post asinine takes just for negative attention are generally pretty pathetic.

If you say so. I mean, after all, you are the most intelligent person on this forum.  If anyone doesn’t believe so they can just ask you.  Am I right. 

• Pie 1