• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Texans - let's go

Zod

Week 3 at Houston Texans - Win (3-0). This should not be close if Watson isn't playing. Their team is a mess. If we trotted out our team of TEs against their team of RBs it might would be interesting. They don't have the firepower or the defense to hang. 

W 35-10

Gonna stick with my prediction from the win projection thread before the season. Losing Taylor is a massive blow. Designed runs have not faired well against our defense (ask Kamara). Taylor's scrambling could have made this a game. (Taylor accounts for 55 of the 242 yards gained by Houston on the ground). 

Brandin Cooks needs to have a huge game to make this interesting. If he doesn't get at least 60 yards, that means we won by 21 points minimum. I see CMC getting over 100 rushing yards and over 200 from scrimmage. Texan's run defense has allowed an average of over 4.5 yards a carry. Cooks is held to under 60 yards. Defense gets 5 sacks.

*Side prediction: We win by more than 3 TDs and still go no higher than 15 on most power rankings. (No, I don't care....I'm just saying)

Panthers 38

Houston 3

Sam goes for 275 yards, 2 TDs, 0 turnovers

CMC 130 yards rushing 1 TD 8 catches 70 yards 1 TD

DJ Moore 5 catches 85 yards

Robby 4 catches 90 yards 1 TD (busts loose for a deep TD)

Defense gets 6 sacks 3 INTs, scores a TD

Much rejoicing in Panther Land. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Damn I don’t want to predict. I know one thing I don’t like how no one is giving Houston a chance. I hope our team ain’t thinking this way to, could be a classic trap game. I know everyone wants to say Mills is a rookie but we literally have no tape on the guy. It’s hard to game plan for that, hopefully it doesn’t backfire on us.